Friday 27 March 2009

Support Iain Dale

So after yesterday's shenanigans, and Guido briefly on radio silence but now back to form, today the Great Man himself, Iain Dale, (I always genuflect when saying his name) has bravely saddled up his horse, donned his armour and gone into battle as well.

Hoooooooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I like men with balls. Well done Iain. Well done Guido. Support these men. Dale for PM. Dale for President. Dale for....whatever is more important than President. Guido for captain of the chess club and senior library attendant.

Everyone needs to support Iain and Guido in the fight against the pernicious, nasty, loutish, shitty behaviour that these NuLab spinning attack dog thugs go in for.

Bravo. Iain Dale, my hero. Go, go, go Guido.

Oooh, I think I need a lie down.

No comments: